- About Us
- Product Quality
- Human Resources
- Learning Center
- Contact Us
Reporting: Marketing Advisor / Heads of Regional Sales
To take ownership of the back end processes for tracking the performance of sales and brand presence in key outlets in TN and to collect and provide weekly data and information analysis outputs to respective Team Leads . To freely converse with Key outlets regarding the promotional initiatives and identify opportunities for growth. To serve as the Champion for the introduction and promotion of Balance Score Card , a novel concept in sales management.
Job Responsibilities :
1. To collect weekly data for all key outlets from the respective sales incharges and team leads .
2. Compare the weekly data with targets , analyse and identify out of control situations using key indicators that shall be given after induction.
3. Feed forward this information to the field formations for effective gap closure by the end of the following week so that brand presence and sales volume share are enhanced in all key outlets .
4. Promote focus products and their selling techniques as devised by the Marketing Advisor and explain the same to all field formations.
5. Be and become the Champion for a new concept Balanced Score Card which aims for the overall rounded growth of a sales organisation instead of focus on sales primary volume alone.
6. Constantly discuss issues with field formations and motivate them towards better attainment of goals.
7. Contribute to the volume growth of major brands in the Consumer Product Division with minimum stress on Distributors .
A full time graduate in Science or Commerce with atleast 4 years experience in sales mis , sales coordination , sales tracking and back end processes .
Willing to spend long hours on the phone and work late evening.
Skill set :
Language : Tamil , English essential ; Proficiency in Hindi , Kannada , Malayalam desirable
Computer : Proficiency in MS Office suite essential , having worked in SAP or other ERP environment would be a plus factor
Should be geared towards helping and assisting field formations with power packed data and be ready for immense telephonic follow up . Desire to own issues until resolution and become a problem solver is key towards achieving the goals of this role. Should NOT be shy to take home assignments and complete them.
Apply to ( with all details incl photo, complete CV , last draw payslip ) to : firstname.lastname@example.org